How do I dial an Address Book number?
The number pad, Back key, Home Key and Stop key will not be visible when the Touchscreen is in Home Mode.
These keys will only be visible when you can use them and are only included in this image for illustrative purposes.
The MFCJ650DW. MFCJ870DW and MFCJ875DW have the same control panel.
Your Brother machine has an Address Book in which you can store up to 200 numbers for easy dialing. You can store one name and two numbers with each Address. If you lose electrical power, your Address Book numbers will not be lost.
1. Do one of the following:
- Place your document face down in the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF).
- Place your document face down in the upper-left corner of the flat scanner glass.
2. Press .
3. Press .
4. Do one of the following:
- Press the UP OR DOWN ARROW to display the number you want to dial.
- Follow these steps:
a. Press .
b. Enter the first letter of the name.
c. Press OK.
d. Press the name you want to dial.
e. Do one of the following:
- If the name has one number, go to STEP 6.
- If the name has two numbers, go to STEP 5.
7. Press FAX START.
- Your machine will scan the document and send the fax.